Today's perusal of music blogs revealed a track that I actually own but have never listened to properly. To wit: check out Jaymay's Gray or Blue.
The answers for this meme:
1) Sarah Connor Chronicles. In which Cameron misses the point. Again. (OR DOES SHE???)
2) Dead Like Me. In which Rube hands it back to George.
3) Life. In which Dani can't help herself.
4) CSI:NY. In which Flack brings NYC to life.
5) Touching Evil (US). In which Cragen can't stick to the topic.
6) Band of Brothers. In which Guarnere welcomes Bull back to the fold.
7) Friday Night Lights. In which Tyra's fighting to keep the house together.
8) Saving Grace. In which Grace is The Best Aunt Ever.
9) Criminal Minds. In which Garcia pwns, like always.
10) NCIS. In which DiNozzo puts his foot in it. Again.
11) Weeds. In which Heylia James knows where it's at.
12) Wire in the Blood. In which Carol gives it back to Tony.
13) Spooks. In which Jools Sivitar owns your ass.
14) Raines. In which Raines is a sceptic.
15) Calamity Jane. In which you have to love her because she's still hanging on.
1) Juno, Juno.
2) Sarah Connor, The Terminator.
3) The Dude, The Big Lebowski.
4) Balian & Saladin, Kingdom of Heaven.
5) Captain Jack Sparrow, PotC: At World' End.
6) Gollum, LotR: Two Towers .
7) Metatron, Dogma.
8) Sylvia Bloome, The Interpreter.
9) Shereen, Crash.
10) Laura & Brendan, Brick.
11) Troy, Jarhead.
12) Ajax, Troy.
13) Cassie, Sunshine.
14) Prof. Jules Hilbert, Stranger than Fiction.
15) Sherri Ann Ward Cabot, Best in Show.
So, Vera Farmiga has astonishing eyes. I thought so in The Departed! And now in Touching Evil (US), too. Which did exactly what I thought it would do with the British version. It reminds me of Life? Except. I don't know. Life both takes itself more and less seriously than TE. ODDNESS. (Oh guys. Life needs to come back. RIGHT NOW PLEASE. daygloparker, are you watching this? Because: yes.)
edit: OH MAN. Best in Show is one of the funniest films ever.